Community Care is the service and support which we provide that helps people to continue to feel being part of the community by providing companionship. We understand the importance of being able to remain in your own home.
At New Path Healthcare, we understand that sometimes it can be difficult to plan social activities around your busy schedule. If it’s for yourself or perhaps you have aging family members nearby, or across the country, it can help just knowing that there is a friendly, caring companion who visits regularly.
Companion care is one of our most requested services. When one of our New Path Healthcare assistants provides companionship care, they become a trusted companion who can keep you or your loved one socially engaged in their own home and also accompany you or them on visits with friends, family, and other social events.
At New Path Healthcare, our companionship services may cover a wide range of activities where we are able to provide support, for example:
- General companionship and conversation
- Cooking and sharing meals
- Help with your weekly shopping
- Joining in with your favorite hobbies
- Help with general domestic tasks (cleaning, laundry, etc.)
- Help with travel arrangements
- Driving you where you would like to go
- Arranging and accompanying you to and from appointments
- Planning outings and visits
The aim of our companionship services is to ensure that you or your loved ones can lead happy, healthy, and stimulating lives in the comfort of their own home or residence.