Domiciliary care from New Path Health Care is of high quality and supports to keep you safe, comfortable, and living independently in your own home.
Domiciliary care packages built around you support you to maintain your chosen lifestyle, from a visit a day to 24-hour live-in care. We believe that each customer is unique, with their own individual preferences and needs. So, we keep you in control and provide you with the domiciliary care and support you want, where and when you want it. It’s your life and your home care, so it must be your way.
What is Domiciliary Care?
Domiciliary care provides the extra support you need to keep you where you want to be – at home. Home care services can provide a helping hand with household chores, personal care, or a companionship visit. All of our home care services are tailored around your needs and it is a great way to stay at home instead of going to a residential care home.
Our Domiciliary care services are not just here to support you at home, but to support you to continue living your life, the way you want to. We’re able to take you to doctors appointments, to the shops, to meet up with your friends and family, to support you to live an independent life.
Our Domiciliary care services allow you, and your family, the peace of mind needed to keep you in your home.
How can home-care help me?
Our Domiciliary care service is tailored around each individual customer. At New Path Healthcare, we are there to support you to continue living safely in your own home, surrounded by your belongings and memories.
Our flexible domiciliary care services can cover anything from a check-in visit to personal care to 24-hour live-in care. Our home care service can be used for short term help following an illness or because your usual carer is having a break, or as the start of your care journey where it may develop to long-term home care and support. Our dedicated team of home care assistants is fully trained to:
- Helping you start the day; getting up, washed, dressed and having a good breakfast
- Support with medication; remind and assist you in taking medicines, as well as collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Mealtime; prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- Outings; collect your pension for you or with you, shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, plus come back and put it all away
- Household; help with your laundry or ironing and keep your home clean and tidy
- Social outings; support you with social activities like going out for a walk, attending a day center, visiting friends or family or going to your church or club
- Personal care; a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organize bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed